Attending a NYC event? #JointheEXP for a chance to be featured on our social media.
- This event has passed.
10Below Ice Cream’s Rolled Ice Cream Tasting
December 2, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm$10
Calling all ice cream experts! 10Below Ice Cream would like to invite you to it’s first ever Rolled Ice Cream Tasting Event. At 10Below, we’re always looking to innovate and create a unique ice cream experience. What better way to do that than having you, our customers and fellow ice cream aficionados, help us decide which new flavors will go on the menu?
For one night only, come join us at our Lower East Side location where we will be rolling up a smorgasbord of newly imagined flavors to sample. Tickets are $10 for all you can eat ice cream at our one night only event. After you’ve eaten your weight in ice cream, place your vote for your favorite flavor and hope it makes the menu!
Here’s a sneak peek at the flavors you can expect (subject to change):
- Mint Chocolate Madness (Mint Chocolate Chip)
- EZ Peezy Lemon Squeezy (Lemon and Nilla Wafers)
- Honey I’ll Cashew Later (Cashew and Honey)
- Twist & Shout (Caramel and Pretzel)
- Booberry Pie (Blueberry and Nilla Wafers)
- Orange is the new Flavor (Orange and Honey)
- Rainbow Unicorn (Sprinkles and Graham Cracker)
- Lean Mean Red Bean Machine (Red Bean and Condensed Milk)